Web & Graphic Design • Motion Graphics
Hey there! I'm Lynsey Simmons... a Web Designer in Denver, Colorado. I work hard, learn fast, and am obsessed with new technologies and the ever-changing online world.
This site is arranged in chronological order, with my newest stuff first. Take a moment, look around, and let me know what you think!
- Vinocopia Colorado
- Full concept design and website development for a local wine distributor. This site was developed using Wordpress to provide the client with a way to easily update and add to their site.
In addition to complete user-interface design and information architecture services, this site makes use of some of the latest developments within Wordpress, including custom post types and taxonomies, to provide the client with a usable back-end functionality.
- Magnum Flooring & Construction
- Full concept design and website development for a local home-remodel and construction company.
- ESC, Eastern Slope Center for the Arts, a dance and art school in Gunbarrel, Colorado. This project involved a complete redesign of the company website, as well as addition of new features and content.
Comments: Please note, design and development of this site was included in the scope of work, but not maintenance. Thus, the link here is to a version of this site at the time of completion.
- Aston Martin
- Website redesign with an emphasis on user-interface design... making the website more user-friendly while still retaining the look and feel of the brand. This design is meant to be intuitive and engaging for the user.
*This was a school project, and is in no way affiliated with Aston Martin or their products.
- Self Portrait No.2
- A second version of a "self-portrait" video created entirely in Adobe After Effects.
Comments: As a study in Motion Graphics techniques, Self Portrait No.2 was created with a special focus given to camera angles and movement, color correction, 3D effects, and other advanced Motion Graphics and special effects techniques. Duration: 30 seconds.
- Chanel Holiday 2010
- A 30-second promo for the Chanel Holiday 2010 Collection, created entirely in Adobe After Effects.
Comments: This Motion Graphics piece was created as a study on camera movement, 3D and depth-of-field effects, and sychronizing motion with sound.
- Coca Cola
- Promotional poster design for a worldwide brand of choice .
Comments: This poster was created with an emphasis on basic design concepts including color choice, typography, balance, and layout.
- Promotional poster for an upcoming exhibit at the Denver Art Museum, focusing on the artistic genres of Dadaism or Futurism.
Comments: Main focuses for this project were typography and design balance. The illustration is an original creation, inspired by the architecture of the Denver Art Museum.
- Package Redesign
- Package redesign for a well-known brand of choice.... creating a graphically compelling design using text only, no images allowed.
Comments: I chose Kendall Jackson wines. My goals were to create labels that would look unique from other brands so that they stand out on a shelf, and create a design that would make it easy for the consumer to find the varietal of wine they are looking for.
Questions and comments are always welcome. Thanks for visiting!